Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Entertainment Review



ENTERTAINMENT PR/ TELEVISION CRITIC

The idea of formulating a personal brand/online reputation so early into the Humber PR program had me running scared. There was so much to consider and difficult to know where to begin. Personal Brand Camp 2010 was extremely useful for guidance and direction. I found myself more confident in establishing what I’m good at and what I know as the main focus for my online reputation.

Entertainment and pop culture has been an on-going passion throughout my life. Mix that with my need to critique everything around me and I have a pretty solid brand.

A communication junkie to the core, I have an opinion on everything and anything entertainment. My main focus will be on critiquing daytime and primetime television and all that surrounds it. I’m not sure where my brand will lead me, but stay tuned to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment